Passionfruit Enzyme: This is not your normal enzyme! It’s packed with a peptide named Kollaren.
- Passionfruit is rich in carotenoid (vitamin a) and flavonoid (claming) antioxidants, and the enzyme catalase.
- Kollaren increases the firmness of the skin by activating the extracellular matrix protein synthesis, such as collagen and elastin.
- Noni Fruit is an antioxidant rich in essential fatty acids, and is anti-inflammatory
- Loveage Oil supports the kollaren peptide by increasing the epidermal growth factors to support the growth of keratinocytes.
- Cocoa is a very rich compound with excellent emollient properties and is used with great effect on very dry, dehydrated skin.
- Vitamin E is an anti-aging antioxidant that protects the skin from free radicals.
- Passionflower contains flavonoids that are responsible for calming the skin.